Coopers Supadip is indicated for the control of ectoparasites on cattle, horses, sheep, goats and dogs:
- Controls ticks, mange and lice on cattle.
- Eradicates lice and keds on sheep and goats.
- Controls ticks on sheep and goats.
- Protects sheep against maggot fly infestation.
- Controls ticks and fleas on dogs.
- Controls ticks on horses.
Active Ingredient: Chlorfenvinphos 30 % m/v
Initial fill 1:600
Head count system: 1L for every 400 head dipped
Spray Races or Knapsack
Boost: 185ml after every 100 head dipped
Add 27ml of Supadip to 16L of water
Sheep & Goats
Lice: Fill 1:1200
Ticks: Fill 1:600
Treatment intervals: for tick and flea control, dip weekly in summer and every 2 weeks in winter.
Withdrawal period: Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 14 days of last treatment. Do not apply to lactating dairy cows or goats producing milk for human consumption.
Do not dip calves, lambs, kids or foals less than one month of age.
Dp not dip hot, tired or thirsty animals.